- AmaWaterways has created a great itinerary with a lot of wine tastings and activities. They plan the itinerary and run the cruise.
- Travel with your own French Wine Scholar - me! I will be on the trip to provide additional educational opportunities, answer your questions, and help you get the most out of your experience.
- The ship holds ~150 people, but our group-within-a-group of ~15 will allow a more fun and personal experience, and you'll be able to get to know your fellow passengers and wine enthusiasts better.
Sailing Date: October 26, 2017
Cruise vs. Cruise+Land: I am doing just the cruise, but you have the option to extend the trip by a few days on land either before or after the cruise.
Air Travel: You may arrange your own air travel, have our travel agent book it for you, or purchase it through AmaWaterways.
I just booked my flights with AmaWaterways, and they are offering spectacular deals!
What are the discounts?
- Discount on Double Occupancy Cabins: $1000 off per person through the end of March.
- Discount on Single Occupancy Cabins with Windows Only: The single supplement is waived, so you pay the same price to have your own cabin! This discount is good until they sell out of that cabin type.
Are you interested?If you're interested in this trip, contact me! If you may be interested in future trips, please let me know that too. I'll keep you posted on upcoming plans.
Happy wine travels!