Behind this unassuming exterior is a large, comfortable tap room.
Galveston Bay offers many different beer choices, and flights so you can taste a lot of them.
- Mosaic Smash - an easy-drinking IPA. My favorite of the 2 IPAs.
- Sunny Day IPA - a stronger, richer, more hoppy IPA. This one was good too, but probably caters to the more serious IPA fans than I am.
- Wits' End - a great wit beer. I really enjoyed this one.
- Lifeboat Lime - a pale ale with lime. Refreshing and perfect for summer.
- Hammerhead - a dark Scottish ale with a hint of coffee flavor like a porter. Very good.
- The Twins - blonde ales that have been flavored with either blueberry or raspberry. These are fruity, but not sweet. They weren't my favorite, but they're probably a good option for people who are less enthusiastic about beer.
- Tart Cherry Brown - a good brown ale brewed with tart cherries. I liked this, even though I have a history of not liking cherry-flavored things.
- Duck Duck Gose - a light and refreshing sour, possibly my favorite of the night. Gose is a style of German wheat beer. This one had great ale flavors, was nicely balanced, and just a bit tart.
Galveston Bay beers are available in plenty of locations near Dickinson, but visit the tap room if you can, because a lot of great beers are only available there.